Updating iis ssl certificate sex dating in loogootee indiana


13-Mar-2019 18:17

updating iis ssl certificate-42

Qartuli sex video chati

I'm also using an account with Administrator privileges. and it will show you the expiration date and thumbprint (what MS calls the certificate hash).However - when I open a browser (from any computer) and go to the https site it is still using the old certificate. It does a realtime lookup so you don't have to worry whether or not your browser (or intermediate server) is caching something.

Run the command: (or the thumbprint you got from Chrome). You'll see it is bound to an IP and not my expected domain name. It seems that this (for whatever reason I'm not sure) takes precedence over the binding set in IIS that I just updated for IP:port : 10.0.0.3 Certificate Hash : d4a17e3b57e48c1166f18394a819edf770459ac8 Application ID : Certificate Store Name : My Verify Client Certificate Revocation : Enabled Verify Revocation Using Cached Client Certificate Only : Disabled Usage Check : Enabled Revocation Freshness Time : 0 URL Retrieval Timeout : 0 Ctl Identifier : (null) Ctl Store Name : (null) DS Mapper Usage : Disabled Negotiate Client Certificate : Disabled I don't even know where this binding came from - I don't even have any SSL bindings on my default site but this server is a few years old and I think something just got corrupted and stuck. To be on the safe side you'll want to run the following comand first to be sure you're only deleting this one item: netsh http show sslcert ipport=10.0.0.3 SSL Certificate bindings: ------------------------- IP:port : 10.0.0.3 Certificate Hash : d4a17e3b57e48c1166f18394a819edf770459ac8 Application ID : Certificate Store Name : My Verify Client Certificate Revocation : Enabled Verify Revocation Using Cached Client Certificate Only : Disabled Usage Check : Enabled Revocation Freshness Time : 0 URL Retrieval Timeout : 0 Ctl Identifier : (null) Ctl Store Name : (null) DS Mapper Usage : Disabled Negotiate Client Certificate : Disabled Hopefully if you now go back to Digicert and re-run the command it will give you the expected certificate thumbprint.

Since the catch all simply 404's, it appeared that the site wasn't working, when in reality it was hitting the wrong site.